Thursday, April 22, 2010

Portable External Hard Drive

My laptop's hard drive is full.

Unfortunately, I am too tired and burnt-out from the semester to even Google what I could do to free up some space. I bought some time by deleting all of the Sublime from my music library, but it also can't hurt to ask my fairy god parents for a portable external hard drive.

One of the Housing and Urban Design students (a.k.a. cool future architects that are technology and design saavy) in my class at Wash U pulled one of these out today. She had saved her power point presentation on her external hard drive and just brought it to class and plugged it in to the computer hard drive like a USB.

If I had one (in red, if possible) I would be killing two birds with one stone: I would have a foot in the door to the cool kids club and I would have some serious extra space. Win-win!

No comments:

Post a Comment